Research has established a link between creativity and better mental and physical health. Treat yourself or someone you care about to a year of living more creatively with the 365 Ways to Be Inspired Day-to-Day Calendar.
Creative living isn't just for professional artists, writers, and musicians. Anyone interested in living a more purposeful and rewarding life will appreciate the imaginative ideas, practical tips, and invigorating activities in this calendar. Each daily entry reveals an interesting and accessible idea that will enrich your life and get your creative juices flowing. The calendar includes ideas for a variety of creative endeavors, including writing, cooking, dance, drawing/painting/sculpting, music, decorating, mental and physical exercises, and activities to try alone or with others.
- Learn the basic steps to a traditional dance
- Read your favorite poem aloud
- Design a t-shirt print using card stock and fabric paint
- Start a nature diary
- Host a debate night with friends
- Try a new recipe or cuisine
- Write a story that is exactly 100 words long
This calendar includes days, dates, and major official world holidays and features a plastic easel back for convenient desktop display.